Press & Features
I’ve been fortunate to have press features and interviews by several entities over the years for topics varying from task management to business accounting to creativity to work-life balance. As a result, my journey is unique, and I’ve learned a lot, painfully on my own and from others.
- Only working 12 to 16 hours a week on photography and doing $40k+ a year
- Ranking on Page 1 for Google Search for numerous keywords so 90% of my leads are SEO driven
- How and what business items to outsource and automate
- Using my side hustle to pay off college loans, a brand new car, and buy a home by 28 years old
- Automating my finances to put over $14k+ into savings each year and still live very comfortably
- Building a life that is challenging & rewarding while spending time with friends & family
With all of my experiences, I’ve figured out what works and what doesn’t, and I love to share those stories to save others that same torturesome learning experience. A core value of mine is to give back to the community, and one of my favorite ways to do that is through teaching.
If you think I can be a valuable resource for your audience & your clients, check out my past work and give me a shout. I’d love to help.
Cole’s Classroom Masterclass 4: Getting Started with Branding & Commercial Photography
- Huge shout-out to my favorite gallery software company, ShootProof, for asking me to be part of their marketing campaign and Consume Media for filming this interview.
- American Lawyer Magazine 3 times
- Oncology Nursing News Magazine 2 times
- Pharmaceutical Executive Magazine January 2022
- Behind The Shutter Magazine November 2021 & February 2022
- Range Finder Magazine
Topics I Ramble About
-Balancing a full-time job with a side hustle
-Time management & productivity tips and tricks
-Outsourcing and automations to optimize your business
-Finding creativity in everyday tasks
-Small business & personal money management
-Pricing psychology & buying habits
-SEO & blogging practices for passive marketing
If you couldn’t tell, I’m a workaholic. I’m one of the lucky few in that I love my engineering day job, my freelance photography work, and the ability to occasionally teach on the side. Yes, I live a double life as a product development engineer for medical devices. Feel free to ask about it! Or my time performing in musicals for 15+ years. Like I said, workaholic.