I've been fortunate to be featured and interviewed by several entities over the years for topics varying from task management to business accounting to creativity to work-life balance. My journey is unique, and I've learned a lot, painfully on my own and from others.
• Only working 12 to 16 hours a week on photography and profiting $24k+ a year
• Ranking on Page 1 for Google Search for numerous keywords
• How and what business items to outsource and automate
• Using my side hustle to pay off college loans, a brand new car, and buy a home by 28 years old
• Automating my finances to put over $14k+ into savings each year and still live very comfortably
• Building a life that is challenging & rewarding while spending time with friends & family
With all of my experiences, I've figured out what works and what doesn't, and I love to share those stories to save others that same torturesome learning experience. A core value of mine is to give back to the community, and one of my favorite ways to do that is through teaching.
If you think I can be a valuable resource for your audience & your clients, check out my past work and give me a shout. I'd love to help.
-Balancing a full-time job with a side hustle
-Time management & productivity tips and tricks
-Outsourcing and automations to optimize your business
-Finding creativity in everyday tasks
-Small business & personal money management
-Pricing psychology & buying habits
-SEO & blogging practices for passive marketing
If you couldn't tell, I'm a workaholic. I'm one of the lucky few in that I love my engineering day job, my freelance photography work, and the ability to occasionally teach on the side. And yes, I live a double life as an product development engineer for medical devices. Feel free to ask about it!
In the meantime, please fill out the form below to get in touch or ask questions. You can also reach me at (913) 303-1932 or email@example.com
Book a Free Consultation