Atlanta Senior Portrait Photography that stands out
How many senior photos have you seen where the subject crosses their arms against a brick wall or sits on some railroad tracks?
And that’s just not you.
You want photos that are more “album cover” than “yearbook candid”.
With gorgeous photos worthy of online shares AND wall art.
If you’re thinking DUDE, YES… then you’re in the right place.
A senior portrait experience you’ll never forget
Let’s keep it simple: I’m 100% the right senior portrait photographer for you if you’re looking for…
- moody, cinematic drama that only an expert in flash photography can create
- funky creative direction to help you plan or refine your unique senior photography concept
- a crazy fun experience where you can celebrate your sense of humor, fashion style, nerdy side, or imagination
- stunning wall art, photo boxes, collages, or albums to celebrate your milestone forever
SOUND LIKE YOUR DREAM PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION?
Senior Portrait Photography Pricing
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 – Book Your Session
(Starting at $400)
Your session booking fee includes…
- concept development to nail down the vision in your head
- dedicated creative planning session to outline all the details to bring your concept to life
- location scouting & props sourcing to make your portraits more realistic and high-end
- hair, makeup, and wardrobe recommendations to create the look you want (crazy, luxe, scary — whatever!)
- up to a 3-hour photography session — where all the fun happens!
Step 2 – Order Your Artwork
You can choose from luxury products made custom for you with my partner companies in Italy or NYC:
- Photo boxes
- Wall art
Prices range depending on size and specifications; my clients spend an average of $1500 on their artwork.
Note: digital files are included with every artwork purchase but are not available as a standalone purchase.
GET STARTED TODAY
Preview the Senior Portrait Photography Experience
“If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!
Mike is an absolute blast to work with, and is so talented! He takes the extra step to make your photos exactly how you want. I had some senior portraits done and he took the time to answer any and all questions I had, talk me through each shot, and made sure everything was looking good behind the camera.
He has an eye for intricate details, gives great ideas and suggestions, and that really shines throughout his work! I’m so incredibly pleased with how my images came out.
Run, don’t walk, to book your photography session with Mike!!”
What should you expect with the Senior portrait photography process?
Watch the video below for a rundown of how it works, from first meeting to final artwork purchase:
Ready to stand out with Senior portraits that explode with personality?
Heck yes. It’s about time you stopped trying to “fit in.”
Click the button below, and I’ll be in touch to schedule a chat!