Atlanta Brand Photography for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small businesses
Do you have a sinking suspicion that your current photos don’t showcase what you or your company can really do?
Maybe it’s because your photos make you look kind-of boring or awkward, or are generic stock photos.
Or maybe you invested in awesome visual branding (hey, congrats!)… but now your old photos are holding you back.
Images that don’t match your brand can drag you down to amateur status. But the right images? They help you look like a million-dollar professional… even if you aren’t technically there—yet.
Atlanta Brand Photography is vibrant and big. Your portraits should stand out too.
Atlanta Brand Photography That Shows You’re Worth the Investment
Working with me, my clients get a set of portraits that upgrade their brand, attract the RIGHT clients, and celebrate who they are.
Check examples of my work to see if we’re a good fit!
What you bring
- Your vision for your brand (don’t be afraid to dream big!)
- The overall direction for the brand aesthetic (sleek ‘n minimal? natural & candid?)
- A plan for what images you need and how you’ll use them
- A willingness to have some FUN
What I Bring
- Atlanta location scouting to best match your brand (local establishments, outdoor, or studio)
- Creative direction (guidance on outfits, props, and poses)
- Expert lighting to bring out your ideal aesthetic
- Professional editing for awesome final images
- An engineer’s planning & problem-solving mindset (degree in Biomedical Engineering, here)
Is an Atlanta Brand Photography session right for me?
- Gunning for your dream clients
- Tired of the basic, corporate photos your team is currently using
- Seeing cobwebs on your website from images that desperately need refreshing
- Running an awesome, personality-filled blog
- Trying to get more clicks on your social media posts and ads
- Needing visuals to better describe what you do
- Just trying to get professional, branded images stress-free
Then yes. It’s time you invested in nailing that first impression.
“MIKE CAPTURED BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS THAT PERFECTLY REPRESENT MY BRAND. HE TOOK THE TIME TO CHAT WITH ME OVER COFFEE ABOUT MY BUSINESS STRATEGY, IDEAL CLIENTS, AND THE TYPES OF PHOTOS I WANTED TO CAPTURE. MIKE ALSO ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS, AND HE MADE ME FEEL CONFIDENT GOING INTO MY FIRST PHOTOSHOOT. ON THE DAY OF, MIKE WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, AND HE MADE THE EXPERIENCE FUN AND ENJOYABLE. I CAN’T WAIT TO PROUDLY SHOWCASE THE PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND WORKING WITH MIKE!”
– KATHRYN OF KATHRYN WOOD DESIGN
Brand Photography Pricing
Starting from $1,100
Make an investment in brand photography today—and show clients you’re worth theirs tomorrow.
Packages start with a 3-hour shoot and include all full resolution images and HMUA.
To kick it off, we’ll explore your photoshoot direction over a free Zoom consultation. Cheers!
Wait – What exactly is Brand Photography?
I’m glad you asked! Brand photos are portraits used in your marketing, advertising, and publicity.
Just like your logo, brand portraits help create consistent and memorable visuals that communicate your values and services on your website, social media, features in the media, business cards, and more.
Get images that upgrade your brand, attract the RIGHT clients, and celebrate the real you
My first promise? You’ll get images that increase conversions.
My second? You might be surprised at how much fun you’ll have!
Click the button below, and I’ll be in touch to schedule our Happy Hour